Our Client is a leading global investment manager focused on infrastructure with over 200 professionals operating in London, and internationally.
They manage billions of dollars of equity capital in both private and listed funds on behalf of institutional investors across the globe.
This Client implement best-in-class practices to underpin asset management and investment decisions, promote ethical behaviour and have established community engagement initiatives to support good causes in the wider communities in which they invest.
The candidate will be based in London and may be required to travel to other offices to assist in supporting transactions.
The candidate will work across the various infrastructure funds and responsibilities include.
- Semi-annual valuations of the portfolios, together with review of financial model updates from project companies
- In depth examination of the investment portfolio to identify refinancing
- Updating fund forecast models to look at future projections for business planning, modelling of equity returns and key commercial and financial inputs
- Support the origination, analysis, structuring, documentation and execution of infrastructure investment opportunities
- Other analytical, research and modelling support for the team including competitor analysis and market reviews
- Assist in managing and reviewing all due diligence and structuring work-streams including the management of financial, legal and technical advisers
- Assist in preparation of presentations of investment opportunities to the investment committee
- Participate as required in reporting processes.
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Numerical proficiency
- Analytically rigorous and detail oriented particularly with regards to numerical analysis, legal documentation and written reports
- Able to grasp the key commercial drivers in relation to existing assets and new transactions, including what the key drivers are for value enhancement
- Able to synthesize complex matters effectively and concisely
- Have an enthusiastic approach with a strong commitment to learning
- Manage involvement in a number of simultaneous initiatives, deliver work to agreed deadlines, and work well with a variety of individuals across a complex and evolving business
- Relevant infrastructure knowledge – developer, advisor, industrial sponsor, infrastructure fund, project finance advisory and/or lending institution
- Fluent in English and a Western European language