Health & Safety Advisor – South Wales
MANUFACTURING OR CONSTRUCTION
Global Leading chemical manufacturing organisation looking to hire an experienced and qualified Health & Safety Advisor to join their prestigious, high-profile fast growing team based in South Wales.
The successful candidate must have experience and understanding of a providing Health & Safety Technical expertise to all areas of the business, experience within construction, manufacturing, Oil & Gas, chemical engineering and within a high-risk environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- To implement and maintain group HSEQ policies and ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
- Understanding of implementing relevant SHEQ management systems (ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001)
- Advise, guide and coach all personnel with the implementation of the Company Procedures
- Advise on all current occupational SHE legislation
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of EHS practices to be carried out across the business.
- Incident reports, accident investigations and identifying root cause and preventative measures.
- Experience of completing inspections, audits risk assessments and method statements in a multi-site environment
- Undertake regular reviews of the performance of personnel and contractors with regard to meeting the HSE operating standards
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- NEBOSH General or Construction.
- Professional Member of IOSH (preferably working towards GradIOSH or CMIOSH)
- Knowledge of relevant HSQE systems (ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001)
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable team member
- Health & Safety Advisor – South Wales
- South Wales
- £40,000 + benefits package
Key Skills: Health & Safety, H&S, Engineering, HSE, Manufacturing, Diploma, SHEQ 14001, 18001, EHS, SHE
This is an excellent opportunity responsible for supporting the company with all aspects of health, safety and environment and contributing to the Health & Safety culture across the business, the opportunity offers a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role, please apply directly and I’ll contact you to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44(0)777888 3035.
We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. There maybe certain reasons if you don’t hear from us within 7 working days but please feel free to contact the office if you have any further questions.
This is a Permanent position.