Starting his career in the Oil & Gas sector, Ashley worked within the Engineering division for over 10 years. He moved into recruitment to help experienced professionals find their perfect opportunity in the Energy, Engineering and Construction sectors. Ashley then specialised further into Health & Safety where he brings his industry knowledge to a sector that he is passionate about.
Since then he has successfully assisted various high profile Engineering and Construction clients to build their Health & Safety teams. He prides himself on his ability to understand client’s specific needs to match requirements with experienced and qualified candidates with whom he has built excellent relationships with.
Ashley is dedicated to understanding the requirements of assignments he can accurately represent the brand and culture of his clients. He continues to build a strong network of passive talent which leaves him well positioned to deliver on appointments at all levels within any chosen market.
His focus is now on assisting Engineering and Infrastructure clients with their HSEQ, Fire, Risk and Compliance requirements across the UK.
Previous successful placements
- Head of HSEQ – Global multi-disciplinary engineering and construction group.
- HSE Specialist (Rail) – Global energy developer.
- Senior Fire Safety Consultant – Global natural and built asset design consultancy.
- HSE Advisor – Specialist engineering design, installation and maintenance group
- HSE Manager – Global multidiscipline consultancy
- Head of Health & Safety – National Civil Engineering and Infrastructure organisation.
- Principal SHE Advisor – Aviation & Defence Contractor
- Senior Health & Safety Consultant – Large HR and Health & Safety Consultants
If you would be interested in speaking to Ashley, he is always happy to speak to you. How to get on touch.
T: 0777 8883035