We work for Talent Acquisition/ Internal Recruitment functions, Technical Managers, HR Teams and Managed Service Providers to search and select candidates with a specific skill that exactly match their requirements.
Services we offer;
- Contingency Recruitment
- Contract Recruitment
- Retained Search
- Executive Search
- Managed Service Provider
- Interim Search
- Campaign Management
- PSL Partnering
- Market Intelligence
- Salary Bench marking
- Psychometric Profiling
- Assessment Centres
A Search Consultant definition
Search-Tech uses a proactive search method to find you the right person for your vacancy. Utilising our comprehensive network of industry contacts, including referrals and word-of-mouth to find you those hard-to-find candidates who aren’t currently looking or even casually networking for new opportunities. Alongside this, we also use the traditional methods of sourcing by advertising roles through job portals, use of social media and our own extensive candidate database.
SearchTech has developed a comprehensive search service tailored to ensure we meet the objectives of our clients on a project by project basis.
Prospective candidates may be sourced through the following channels:
- Detailed mapping of relevant competitors and target organisations.
- Candidates that are suitable from other related organisations who have industry experience
- Individuals referred to specifically by contacts and networks.
- We shortlist potential candidate information indicating current salary packages, education/qualifications, motivators, and any specific areas as directed by the client.
- We offer detailed competency and evidence-based interview reports.
- Managing expectations and guiding the candidate through the interview process.
- Presenting the offer and gathering all information required by you for a smooth onboarding process.
- We can offer salary reviews for a specific industry, job role, and location.
- If you require formalised psychometric testing, assessment days, shortlisting presentation to your company, and progress reporting this can be an added service.
- We can help advise internal recruitment functions on search and selection techniques and a project plan, time scales, salary levels, market rates, and costs.
Our consultants have spoken at conferences including recruitment in Health and Safety, Women in Technology, Greentech Challenge and Recycling World to advise growing companies.