A surveyor is needed for a land agencies Energy and Infrastructure team based in the North West of the UK.
Key work streams will be solar PV, EV, battery energy storage, demand side response and peak power generation. The Development Surveyor / Project Manager assists with the identification, negotiation, acquisition and development of energy projects across the UK.
Services include Land Assembly, Grid Consultancy, Planning & Consenting, Energy Brokerage, Asset Management, Development Consultancy, Valuation & Due Diligence and Agency.
- Identifying sites, landowners, infrastructure routes and connections
- Screening of potential energy development sites and advising on opportunities.
- Grid connection screening and advisory.
- Preparation of feasibility studies and options appraisals.
- Preparation of planning applications and stakeholder management.
- Drafting and negotiating heads of terms, and option & lease agreements.
- Completing detailed investment appraisals, due diligence and valuations.
- Negotiating the acquisition and disposal of energy assets.
- Attending industry events & drafting press articles and publications to promote and develop business.
- 1yr +experience in Infrastructure development
- You will become a member of RICS or similar professional body i.e. IEMA or CFA and will be commercially astute with sound professional knowledge of energy technologies and various technical and environmental constraints.
- You will be able to demonstrate experience of managing and advising clients across multiple projects, including negotiating terms.
- The role requires someone who is enthusiastic, self-motivated, a team player with excellent project management and organisational skills. A full driving license is required.